Dogs, too, deserve to have sweet treats. The pupcakes are gluten-free and human-grade food. This treat is great for pups with gluten sensitivity. If your dog does not have gluten sensitivity, you can switch out the coconut flour to 1 cup of All-Purpose Flour. Also, pumpkin is a great source of fiber. Make sure you give in moderation. What is great about these sweet treats, they can be made into a mini dog cake. For this, you need a 4-inch mini round cake pan.
These pupcakes are great for celebrations, snack time, or the Super Bowl half-time. After baking the pupcakes, place them in a sealed container and refrigerate them.
- 1/3 cup Coconut flour
- 1 Lg Egg
- 1/4 cup Coconut oil Melt if need to
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1/4 cup Canned pumpkin
- 1/3 cup Raw honey
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup Peanut Butter Creamy kind
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 cup Plain yogurt Zero-sugar vanilla yogurt is good as well
- 1 cup Peanut Butter Creamy
- Preheat oven 220 degrees
- In one bowl add dry ingredients: baking soda and coconut flour
- In a second bowl add wet ingredients: egg, honey, applesauce, vanilla extract, coconut oil, pumpkin, and PB
- Mix all wet ingredients
- Add dry ingredients to the wet
- Use 1 1/2 tbsp scooper and place it into each cupcake holder
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes
- While the cupcakes are baking make the icing
- Mix yogurt and PB in a clean bowl
- Once the cupcakes are done baking let them coo off before applying the icing.
- Now your pup can enjoy