Let there be breakfast, and there was breakfast!
If you are a busy person in the morning and don’t have enough time to make a champions breakfast, then look no further. This breakfast meal allows you to multitask. You can bake the eggs and sausages in the oven as you get ready for work or school. Check out the recipe below!
Sunnyside Up Egg Muffins with Sausages
- 1 Cupcake baking tray
- Eggs Half dozen was used in this recipe
- Avocado Oil Spray
- Turkey Sausage Links The Applegate brand is preferred
- Preheat oven at 220 degrees
- Cut the frozen links into pieces (5 frozen links were used for this recipe. You can use as much as you want).
- Spray the amount of cupcake holder you are going to use with avocado oil
- Place a few cut-up links in each holder (6 cupcake holders were used and had 5 cut-up pieces in each).
- Crack an egg over the turkey sausages
- Place the tray in the oven and cook for about 8 minutes or until your preference