Looking for a simple and fairly quick recipe or seeking a nice homecooked food for two? This meatloaf recipe is your answer. What I like about making meatloaf is that I can add as much ground beef to make a big loaf or I can add a little for a small meal. With meatloaf, you can eat it as a sandwich, eat it with a side of veggies, rice, or mashed potatoes. You can also add gravy of your choice as a topper or extra ketchup.
- 1 lb Lean beef 93% lean and 7% fat
- 3 mini sweet peppers chop
- Gluten-Free seasoned breadcrumbs 4C brand
- Adobo All purpose seasoning
- Onion powder
- 1 packet Beef bouillon
- Preheat oven at 200 degrees
- Wash and chop sweet peppers
- In a bowl, put lean beef, chopped sweet peppers, egg, beef bouillon, sprinkled adobo and onion powder, and ketchup
- Mix all ingredients with hands
- Add more seasoning and ketchup if you like
- In a baking pan, place aluminum and spray avocado oil
- Put ground beef in the pan and shape it to your liking
- Add ketchup on top of the shaped beef and spread it all over
- Insert pan in the oven and bake for about 30 minutes
- Check the meatloaf for any pink inside. Then add more ketchup on top and spread it.
- Cook meatloaf for about another 10 minutes or until the inside is brown
- Lastly, cut, serve, and enjoy.